Friday 23 March 2012

VSeWSS Service Error

I tried to create a new webpart using Visual Studio 2008 with VSeWSS3.0 but I cant deploy my webpart successfully.
I found error like the following

VSeWSS Service Error: Error loading assembly (dll location)

VSeWSS Service Logging Error: Access to the path 'C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Application Data\Microsoft\VSeWSS 1.3' is denied.

Logging failed attempting to write to C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Application Data\Microsoft\VSeWSS 1.3\VSeWSS1.3 service.log. This may occur because the VSeWSS WCF Service does not have local administrator permissions. Please review the release notes.        




I tried to change the property of the particular folder(C:\Document and Settings\...) to uncheck the read only.
But I cant uncheck it.

Find I found the error is really resides in the application pool.

I followed the steps

1.  Go the INet Manager
2.  Go the Application Pool Where VSeWSS Service resided and right click that open the property page.
3.  Change the UserName and Password.

Now the Visual Studio Working Fine......

Happy Coding :)